Nieuws:

Welkom, Gast. Alsjeblieft inloggen of registreren.
Heb je de activerings-mail niet ontvangen?

Auteur Topic: Need translators for a new Open Social Network  (gelezen 2746 keer)

Vincent140

• Gast
Need translators for a new Open Social Network
« Gepost op: 2011/07/21, 16:15:41 »
Hello,

My name is Vincent, i live in France. I help to develop Movim, an internationnal social network, it haven't the goal to be a concurrent against Facebook but to purpose a free and decentralized alternative, in respect to Free Software philosophy.

Discover the project : http://movim.eu/ But be careful, it's still in development.

How to contribute ?

We need translators contributors for our project : we wish Movim.eu to be understandable in as many languages as possible, and even in some dialects for each country !

So we think to purpose Movim in your language (or in the dialect of your choice) could permit to enlarge the diffusion of this new Social Network.

Are you motivated ? Good !

If you have the courage to translate everything it would be perfect, but i'll be happy if you try to translate some pieces of text.

Choosen language :

MOVIM - Open Social Platform
>

Movim | Human Network
>

movim-Platform release
>

GIT repository (Gitorious.org)
>

News
>

Community
>

XMPP MUC
>

Web Client
>

Decentralised technology
>

Our philosophy is that your data are yours and you must always be in control. Movim achieves this through a complete decentralisation of users' data and accounts.
>

Register wherever you want! Movim keeps you in touch with your family and friends, even if they are on a different server. Your data follow you on any Movim node you use.
>

Why not gear up? You can easily install a Movim node on your own server, and be free!
>

One protocol to rule them all
>

Movim relies on the enterprise-class XMPP protocol. With Movim, you will never be locked in by a single vendor, your Gmail® and Facebook® contacts will be available, and even WLM®, Yahoo® and many others.
>

The Movim platform integrates everything you need to connect to your favourite XMPP server and communicate freely.
>

We are proud to use JAXL, the powerful XMPP library for PHP
>

Visit the project
>

Freedom!
>

Movim employs only Free and open-source software respectful of the Internet's fundamental philosophy (neutrality, privacy and freedom).
>

Movim is Free Software and licensed under
>

with the exception of a component under
>

and the
>

for the documentation.
>

Movim and its community are dedicated to promote the ethics and ideals of the Free Software.
>

Give us a hand!
>

Movim aims at being an accessible and multi-lingual platform. The project's translations are ensured by the volunteers that form the community.
>

So come and help us translate in your language, the project
>

on this webiste
>

and the website
>

here
>

If your language is not listed, please contact us.
>

Movim-Platform, the birth of a social network
>

Movim-Platform is a set of elements pertaining to a social network. Its simplicity and modularity greatly ease development and robustness of the code.
>

Movim-Platform includes the following technology :
>

Jaxl: A powerful XMPP library for PHP that brings support for many XEPs.
>

Account creation from an existing account.
>

Connecting to an account and ensuring the connection is kept alive through ajax.
>

Javascript-free fetching and processing of data on the server-side.
>

Automatic javascript generation when needed.
>

Hand-tweakable XML configuration files.
>

A form-generating library (many thanks to Shannon Brooks).
>

Under
>

Photo credit:
>

Download
>

Download Movim
>

Download the latest stable version of Movim
>

Download the documentation
>

Other files
>

A full documentation of the project is available in different formats.
>

If you would like to get a regularly updated version of the documentation's sources (Texinfo), these can be found in the documentation/ folder on the
>

official code repository
>

movim is here
>

Error 404 - Page Not Found
>

not found
>

Contributors
>

Install Movim on your webserver
>

See the sourcecode
>

Mailing List
>

I will erase completed translations step by step, when i'll receive them.

Thanks for your valuable contribution.

Vincent

Re: Need translators for a new Open Social Network
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 2011/07/21, 17:09:19 »
Topic gesloten voor overleg...

Prosper
Omwille van de besparingen hebben ze het licht aan het eind van de tunnel ook uitgedaan...