Nieuws:

Welkom, Gast. Alsjeblieft inloggen of registreren.
Heb je de activerings-mail niet ontvangen?

Auteur Topic: phpmyadmin  (gelezen 893 keer)

Offline Bogey

• Lid
phpmyadmin
« Gepost op: 2012/04/12, 15:16:00 »
Hallo ik heb unbuntu 10.04 desktop als webserver, daarop heb ik ook phpmyadmin geinstalleerd, maar nu krijg ik een foutmelding als ik ben ingelogd het gaat om de volgende melding

$cfg['Servers'][$i]['tracking'] ...    Niet Goed [ Documentatie ]
Tracking: Uitgeschakeld

Hoe kan ik dit oplossen? ik ben een newbie op gebied van ubuntu

Offline Johan van Dijk

• Administrator
    • johanvandijk
Re: phpmyadmin
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 2012/04/12, 15:32:52 »
[ Documentatie ] is een linkje naar de handleiding? Zo ja, wat heeft die handleiding te melden over deze instelling?

Offline Bogey

• Lid
Re: phpmyadmin
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 2012/04/13, 10:42:57 »
ja documentatie  is idd een verwijzing  het vermeld het volgende:

$cfg['Servers'][$i]['tracking'] string
    Since release 3.3.x a tracking mechanism is available. It helps you to track every SQL command which is executed by phpMyAdmin. The mechanism supports logging of data manipulation and data definition statements. After enabling it you can create versions of tables.

The creation of a version has two effects:

phpMyAdmin saves a snapshot of the table, including structure and indexes.
        phpMyAdmin logs all commands which change the structure and/or data of the table and links these commands with the version number.

Of course you can view the tracked changes. On the "Tracking" page a complete report is available for every version. For the report you can use filters, for example you can get a list of statements within a date range. When you want to filter usernames you can enter * for all names or you enter a list of names separated by ','. In addition you can export the (filtered) report to a file or to a temporary database.

To allow the usage of this functionality:

set up pmadb and the linked-tables infrastructure
        put the table name in $cfg['Servers'][$i]['tracking']

Maar ik snap er zelf niet veel van vandaar

mvg Bogey